Tuesday 4 October 2011

A to Z of My Love for You
A little more and I will kiss your lips
Be alert; my love will find you out
Certainly, nature made you mine
Dear, you just can’t escape my love
Everything I do is toward the good of our family
Falling in love with you has been the best decision
Girl, nature made you mine
How can I ever let go your love?
In moment of joy and sorrow
Just as you are…I will always hold you close
Know this in your mind:
Love of you is my prison…I will forever be there
Make me your babe
No one will enjoy your womb of love than me
Open up to none but me
Pains caused by your love -
Queen of my heart -
Remains the sweetest experience ever
See the transparent heart of mine
Touch my veins of true romance
Under no situation will I give your romantic place to another
Verily, verily I will forever hold you and be held by you
Wherever my name is mentioned your virtuousness will be honoured
Xylophone will be played together with all African instruments
You are the ABC of my love’, so will the melody go
Zeal with true love will forever glue us together – I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment